Vandana is a registered Insolvency professional and a Chartered Accountant. She brings over 23 years of professional experience, with the focus on financial consultancy .Prior to PWC, she has worked with BDO India LLP, Varrenyam, WNS Global Services, GE Capital and Philips India Limited . She worked on providing services such as corporate debt restructuring, fund raising and advising revival plans for sick units across India. Her expertise lies in developing business and restructuring strategies, preparing long term financial projections, advising on fund raising and settlement of loans, working closely with lenders, bankers and other stakeholders, etc.
Select Stress Resolution Credentials
- Resolution Professional for Jyoti Structures Limited- one of the top 12 cases referred to NCLT under IBC
- Resolution Professional for GVR infra
- Concurrent review partner for UttamValue Steel and Uttam Galva Metallic
- Concurrent review partner for Era Infrastructure limited
- Financial restructuring of Southern Biotech an Hyderabad based Company under CDR mechanism
- Financial Restructuring for Rolex Rings.
2017 Certified Information Systems Auditor
Diploma in Information Systems Audit
Registered Insolvency Professional
NISM Registered Investment Advisor (Level 1 and 2)
Forensic and Fraud Detection (ICAI)
1997 Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
1995 Bachelor of Commerce (Honors), Sri Venkateshwara College, Delhi University
1992 All India Senior Secondary Education (Major in Commerce), Delhi
1995 Ranked 3rd in Bachelor of Commerce (Honors), University of Delhi
1993 Ranked 42nd in Foundation Examination of ICAI
1992 Ranked 2nd in school in AISSCE
2017 Second Rank in DISA
2004 Controllership Certified from GE Capital
2003 Six Sigma Green Belt Quality Certification from GE Capital.